Manufacturer: VOLVO Personvagnar AB, Göteborg – Sweden
Type: P210M DUETT
Engine: 1778cc straight-4 B18A engine
Power: 75 bhp / 4.500 rpm
Speed: 138 km/h
Production time: 1962 – 1969
Production outlet: 49,215
Curb weight: 1300 kg
– The name DUETT stands for use at work as for leisure time, two cars in one: duet.
– The first series DUETT came in 1953, initially called PV445.
– The first series P210 DUETT was built between 1960 and 1961 and had the B16A engine (1583cc / 60 bhp/5.600rpm).
– This estate car was based on the PV544 and was basically a two-seater car with only front seats and a large cargo area.
– An important difference between the two models was that a separate chassis was developed for the Duett based on a ladder frame) with leaf springs supporting the rear, while the PV444 had a monocoque with acoil spring rear suspension.
– This versatile vehicle was developed by Ir. Erik Skogh from Volvo’s own design department.
– It has four-speed manual gearbox and rear wheel drive.
– At the same time in 1962, safety-belts came standard.
– In 1968 the new B20 engine was available: 1986cc / 82bhp/4.700rpm.
Tagged: , VOLVO Personvagnar AB, Göteborg – Sweden , VOLVO P210M DUETT , cv , Erik Skogh , a feast for my eyes , auto_focus , All types of transport , A Photographers View , Artistic impressions , blinkagain , Build your rainbow , beautiful capture , Creative Photo Group , Creative impuls , Creative Artists Cafe , Cars cars and more cars , Cars Cars Cars , digifoto Pro , Django’s Master , damn cool photographers , Digital Creations , DREAMLIKE PHOTOS , Friends Forever , FotoArtCircle , Fan de Voitures , Swedish Car , greatphotographers , gearheads , ineffable , I like it , Love it , LOVELY FLICKR , Living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) , my_gear_and_me , Masters of Creative Photography , My Friends Pictures , MAGIC MOMENTS IN YOUR LIFE , Nice as it gets , Photographic World , PHOTOGRAPHERS , Photoshop Artists , Planet Earth Transport , paint creations , Photo Art , Planet Earth Back In The Day , SIMPLY SUPERB , PRO PHOTO , Remember that moment , SOE , Super Six bronze , Super Six , showroom , slow ride , Soul O Photography , The Look Level red , The Best Shot , The Pit Stop Shop , Transport of all kinds , The Machines , VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE , Wheels-Anything That Rolls , World of details , worldcars