Manufacturer: Daimler-Benz AG, Stuttgart – Germany
Type: 770 (W 07)
Engine: 7655cc Supercharged straight-8
Power: 200 bhp / 2.800 rpm
Speed: 160 km/h
Production time: 1930 – 1938
Production outlet: 119*
Curb weight: 3,000 kg
– The "Großer Mercedes" (large Mercedes) was the largest and most luxurious automobile ever built by Mercedes-Benz.
– It was debuted at the 1930 Paris Motor Show where it was among the highlights of the day.
– It set a new standard in the world of top-flight passenger cars for prospective customers, the public and the experts.
– The bodies are built at the special M-B plant in Sindelfingen.
– It was the car to have as state vehicles for Kings, Monarchs, Popes and other high-ranking officials, like Reichspräsident von Hindenburg, Adolf Hitler, Kaiser Hirohito from Japan, Pope Pius XI and Pope Pius XII..
– The Roots type supercharger was an option, and only … Read More