Manufacturer: VOLVO Personvagnar AB, Göteborg – Sweden
Type: P210M DUETT
Engine: 1778cc straight-4 B18A engine
Power: 75 bhp / 4.500 rpm
Speed: 138 km/h
Production time: 1962 – 1969
Production outlet: 49,215
Curb weight: 1300 kg
– The name DUETT stands for use at work as for leisure time, two cars in one: duet.
– The first series DUETT came in 1953, initially called PV445.
– The first series P210 DUETT was built between 1960 and 1961 and had the B16A engine (1583cc / 60 bhp/5.600rpm).
– This estate car was based on the PV544 and was basically a two-seater car with only front seats and a large cargo area.
– An important difference between the two models was that a separate chassis was developed for the Duett based on a ladder frame) with leaf springs supporting the rear, while the PV444 had a monocoque with acoil spring rear … Read More