Company: Carl FW Borgward GmbH in Bremen-Sebaldsbrück (Germany)
Form: Isabella TS Coupé
Motor: 1493cc straight-four
Power: eighty five bhp
Speed: 148 km/h
Output time: 1957 – 1961
Output outlet: nine,537
Curb bodyweight: 1075 kg
– Responding to a profits drop of just about a third in 1955 and 1956, Carl Borgward resolved to make a additional gorgeous Isabella with a shortened roof line, now referred to as the Isabella TS Coupé.
– 4 hand created prototypes ended up nicely acquired by the press.
– Borgward gave a person of these prototypes to his spouse, Elisabeth, who would continue to travel it into the eighties.
– The manufacturing cars become the additional impressive TS engine with a Solex 32 PAITA carburettor.
– On ask for, the coupe was out there with (in that time) the common tail fins incorporated therein, when compared to the collection model, more substantial tail lights.… Read More