Live without limits with the best exotic car dealer in the country:
Manufacturer: VOLVO Personvagnar AB, Göteborg – Sweden
Type: P210M DUETT
Engine: 1778cc straight-4 B18A engine
Power: 75 bhp / 4.500 rpm
Speed: 138 km/h
Production time: 1962 – 1969
Production outlet: 49,215
Curb weight: 1300 kg
– The name DUETT stands for use at work as for leisure time, two cars in one: duet.
– The first series DUETT came in 1953, initially called PV445.
– The first series P210 DUETT was built between 1960 and 1961 and had the B16A engine (1583cc / 60 bhp/5.600rpm).
– This estate car was based on the PV544 and was basically a two-seater car with only front seats and a large cargo area.
– An important difference between the two models was that a separate chassis was developed for the Duett based on a ladder frame) with leaf springs supporting the rear, while the PV444 had a monocoque with acoil spring rear … Read More
Topic cover in this video
1)Diesel mechanic preparation
2)Railway alp and technician diesel mechanic trade course
3) diesel mechanic syllabus of iti
Diesel Mechanic Class-1
Diesel Mechanic Class-2
2017 Sports Gk for Railway exam
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for ‘Fair Use’ for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research, Fair use is a permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing, Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
source… Read More