SUBSCRIBE & BECOME A FOLLOWER OF ODDNESS:
This auto-mobile showroom, spare parts warehouse & repair shop,
was opened in 1928; and closed in 1975.
They sold & repaired mostly Ford vehicles, but also other European makes.
Since then it has remained a sealed time capsule.
The founder of the business died in the late 1980’s, his son inherited the property, but had no interest in it and left it untouched & locked until now.
The son died very recently, and that’s how estate lawyers stumbled upon this vintage car tomb.