Welcome to Local Car Sites boost up your dealerships internet car sales with our wide ranging internet marketing solutions. Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Dealer inventory management, custom dealer websites, third party advertising, PPC, advanced SEO, online brand exclusivity, Internet marketing strategies, Local SEO & Internet marketing, Search engine marketing and lots more.
Local Car sites develop comprehensive dealerships websites with backend architecture synchronized with our proprietary tools including auto CRM, web enabled CMS, car dealer inventory management and BI & reporting tools ensure prime listings on search engine listings, finding not only greater reach but specific reach that yields the most targeted leads and highest conversion rates on the internet.
Repeat business, increased revenue, customer loyalty, used car profits Local Car Sites is your automotive SEO, Internet marketing company to increase auto sales!
Schedule your free local car sites analytical survey and proposal now! Discover your dealerships untapped potential on the Internet!
Outfit: Bare Rose – Airship Mechanic Lady
Hair: Truth – Mena – Mocha
Dirt on Skin: Miss Shippe’s Studio – Been Digging in the Dirt Tattoo Layer
(Old Season’s Hunt Item)
Wings: Bare Rose – Brass Armor Lady
Wrench: DB Studios – Nono Avatar
My Blog: amiofsl.blogspot.com/2012/06/steampunk-mechanic.html
Tagged: , Steampunk , Second Life , [email protected] , Bare Rose …
Now in today’s world it seems like everyone is out for your money. One of the most frustrating and costly things to pay for is a speeding ticket. Not only does it cost a lot of money ($115 on average) it also goes on a record that can be seen by future employers. This is a fact even though points on your license go away after three years insurance compnies jack up the prices and employers can find out how many tickets you have obtained. This can be more costly than you can ever imagine.
I have been given a speeding ticket in fact two of them before I ever used a radar/laser detector. It is the most annoying thing especially if you have somewhere to go. I was nervous as can be hoping everything was up to date. After I got all checked out and tried to argue out of the ticket I was handed a ticket. They did not put the price of the ticket on it. You have to call and then mail it to the police office. The frustration does not end once he pulls away.
After the two speeding tickets that I received I started to use a laser/radar detector. The first time I used it I borrowed a friend’s. It was a very advanced laser/radar detector which cost about $300. As you could have guessed I did not get any tickets on my trip. I saw at least 10 police cars on my 3 hour drive and each and every time the laser/radar detector went of like a buzzer to alert me. It was very simple I could be half asleep and still avoid a ticket.
There were some times that it presented me with false alarms. Most of these false alarms took place in city driving most likely caused by hidden police cars or major radio units in buildings. The use of a laser/radar detector will not slow your car down or cloak you so if you think it is a false alarm and don’t slow down you will get caught.
Taking everything into consideration it is well worth the money to get a laser/radar detector. I would personally be better safe than sorry. In fact I would have more than 2 tickets if I did not start using one when I did. I can be happy to say that I have not gotten pulled over in years.…
Are you interested in an automotive service career working with state-of-the-art equipment, in a climate-controlled facility, on a wide range of late-model vehicles? Don’t wait, then. We’re hiring Automotive Technicians and Service Associates at CarMax superstores across the country, so apply now at www.jobs.carmax.com
Manufacturer: Ford Société Anonyme France (Ford SAF), Poissy / Paris – France
Type: Comète Monte Carlo Coupé 22CV
Engine: 3923cc Ford Flathead 239 V-8
Power: 105 bhp / 3.800 rpm
Speed: 156 km/h
Production time: 1954 – 1955
Production outlet: 699
Curb weight: 1470 kg
– This 2+2 seater fixed-head (notchback) Coupé was designed by Jean Daninos (Stabilimenti Industriali Giovanni Farina S.A., Torino – Italy, an older brother of the more famous Battista ‘Pinin’ Farina) and built by Facel Metallon SA, Paris – France (a French subsidiary of Ford), based on the French Ford Vedette with a Mercury chassis.
– At that time they were the most expensive Ford product in the world and the only Ford automobile with custom coachwork, although it didn’t even carry the Ford badge.
– Its V-8 engine, normally fitted to Ford trucks, but buyers didn’t like the idea of having a car with a "truck engine". High taxes and the high price (51% higher than a spacious four door Vendôme) didn’t made this model a “sales success”.
– During 1954, Ford SAF was sold and the Comète’s final year of production took place under Simca. The Simca Comète Monte-Carlo continued to be offered till July 1955.
– It has a three-speed manual gearbox, column shifter, a Zenith-Stromberg 32 DINX carburettor, a 63 liter fuel tank and rear wheel drive.
– The Facel chassis with steel body has a 106 inch wheelbase, MacPherson independent wheel axles, a large egg-crate grille (nicknamed “coupe-frites” or a “french-fry cutter” by the French), a fake hood scoop, a ribbed stainless steel dashboard, stainless steel door handles, an impressive jet-age three-spoked steering wheel, two-colour leather seat covers, steel wheels with chromed hubcaps and hydraulic drum brakes all round.
– A four-speed manual gearbox (pont-a-mousson gearbox) was optional, just like wire wheels, Dayton wheels and two-tone colouring.
Tagged: , Clay , Ford Société Anonyme France (Ford SAF), Poissy / Paris – France , Ford Comète Monte Carlo Coupé , cf , French Automobile , French Sports Car , Jean Daninos , Stabilimenti Industriali Giovanni Farina S.A., Torino – Italy , Vianen – The Netherlands , Artistic impressions , Beautiful capture , Creative Impuls , Digital Creations , Fine Gold , Hairygits Elite , LOVELY FLICKR , Masters of Creative Photography , Photographic World , The Pit Stop Shop , Wheels-Anything That Rolls , Your Best of Today , A photographers view , All types of transport , ANTICANDO!!! , Auto_Focus , BEST PEOPLE’S CHOICE , A feast for my eyes , The Machines , THE LOOK level 1 RED , Blink again , CAZADORES DE IMÁGENES , All kinds of transport , Blood sweat and gear , GEARHEADS , GREATPHOTOGRAPHERS , Cars cars and more cars , Cars cars cars , Digifoto Pro , Django’s Master , Damn cool photographers , FAIR PLAY , Friends Forever , InfiniteXposure , IQ – Image Quality , Give me 5 , I Like It , I …