10. Harley-Davidson Motor Company: Harley-Davidson Inc. formerly known as HDI, is a brand of America. It was founded in 20th century in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The company had to suffer from various drawbacks in the initial years, so it finally decided to improve the quality of its motorcycles to become a competitive brand. From 1977 to 2014, it is one of the motorcycle companies, and has made some finest and heavyweight products for the riders.
9. Moto Guzzi: The Moto Guzzi is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer, and is one of the oldest European brands. The company’s motorcycles come with air-cooled 90° V-twin engine, longitudinal crankshaft orientation, and several attractive colors. Established in 1921 in Mandello del Lario, Italy.
8. Aprilia: Aprilia is another Italian motorcycle company, owned by Piaggio. The company started its journey by manufacturing scooters and small-capacity motorcycles. In recent years, Aprilia has produced large sports bikes like V-twin RSV Mille and the V4 RSV4. The brand was established after the Second World War by Cavaliere Alberto Beggio, as a bicycle production factory at Noale, Italy, in 1968.
7. Triumph: The Triumph Motor Company is a British car and motorcycle making company. It is actually a trade-name, owned by BMW. It was established in 1885 when Siegfried Bettmann (1863–1951) formed S. Bettmann & Co., and initiated the import of bicycles worldwide. The company was renamed the Triumph Cycle Co. Ltd. in 1897.
6. Honda Motor Company, Ltd: The Honda Motor Company, Inc. (abbreviated as AHM) is a North American subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, Ltd. This brand was established in 1959. It deals in motorcycles, scooters and all-terrain vehicles, equipped with outstanding specifications.
5. Suzuki Motor Corporation: Suzuki Motor Corporation is a brand of Japan. This is a multinational company, with headquarter in Minami-ku, Hamamatsu, Japan. It has specialized in automobiles, four-wheel drive vehicles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), wheelchairs, and internal combustion engines. In 2011, Suzuki became one of the largest automakers in the world.
4. Yamaha Motor Company: Yamaha Motor Company Limited is another brand of Japan. It deals in motorcycles, bicycles, and marine products like boats and outboard motors, as well as motorized products. The company was established in 1955, and has its headquarter in Shizuoka, Japan.
3. Ducati: It has headquarter in Bologna, Italy, and is owned by German automotive manufacturer Audi through its Italian subsidiary Lamborghini. During 1926, Antonio Cavalieri Ducati and his three sons, Adriano, Marcello, and Bruno Cavalieri Ducati, founded Società Scientifica Radio Brevetti Ducati in Bologna for the production of vacuum tubes, condensers and radio components.
2. BMW: Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (known as Bavarian Motor Works, and BMW), is a brand of Germany. This automobile and engine manufacturing company was founded in 1916. It is headquartered in Munich, Bavaria.
1. Kawasaki: This company deals in the production of motorcycles, utility vehicles, personal watercrafts, and gasoline engines. One of its famous slogans is “Let the good times roll”. The company started the manufacturing of motorcycles and engines in 1949. In 1954, …